Sunday, February 24, 2008

February 2008



Well here goes nothing! I am not a photographer nor am I a writer. But I thought this would be a great way to keep people that I love posted about what is happening at our house!




Matt and I went snowshoeing on President's Day! Aunt Rachel came down to watch the short people! Mayberry went with us.






Sydnee and Sarah found the sidewalk chalk from last summer and had a make-up party.





Here's some pics of Max. Sometimes he is happy, sometimes he is sad, but pretty much all the time he is just plain cute!







Oh, and last but not least is our gold fish Belle. No, she's not dead. She practices being dead but really we think she is very healthy!




2 comments:

Jennie said...

We miss you so much! I can't believe how big Max is! He is not a baby anymore...how fast they change! So glad you have a blog now so I can keep up with you. Feel free to check out our blog too! www.tannerbanner.blogspot.com
Jennie

Elsha said...

Your dog is soooo cute! Is the fish really alive???